Monday, March 10, 2008

Pictures

I know, I know...I go from not posting at all in about a month to posting twice in one day. It's just that I've had the urge to take pictures of my "office" for a while now and since soon it will be the new baby's room I better have something to remember it by. So I took some pictures...well, lots of pictures:


Well...this here's my ratty bookcase from Ikea chock full of books and knick knacks that I deem cutesy enough to grace it




Here's the bookcase shelf by shelf...pretty neat if I do say so myself (and of course I would...it's my blog isn't it?)












So here's this small clock that I have hanging on my wall and where I started collecting random small toys.



And here's a random picture of more books that need a bookshelf which I don't currently have and don't have any more room for anyway



Whew...that's it, finally :)

No comments: