Monday, March 10, 2008

It's been such a long time....

I haven't posted in forever...during that time I found out I was pregnant and my relationship seems to be unraveling before my eyes and somehow I feel that it's connected. It seems that all these hormones changing seem to be affecting my brain somehow. I'm always angry (emphasis on always) at somebody and I feel so lost lately...it's pitiful I tell you. I'm always crying for one reason or another; yes I know that when you're pregnant you're always crying anyway, but this time around it just feels different.
When I had my son I was still living at home and was 19 and therefore had reasons to cry but I thought that now that I am pretty much independent (sort of) it would be different...it is different but I'm still sad for other reasons. My relationship is not going great, we are very uncertain moneywise and there's other things. This is all just very bittersweet for me. I'm not going to lie, we've been wanting a baby for a while now and just when we had given a break from actively "trying" it happened but now I realize that it's such bad timing. I haven't been able to celebrate it as much as I would want and then the crying hasn't helped one bit because I can't have a decent conversation with Rob without bursting into tears and I so hate that.
Whatever....just venting today, I will try to update more often than before. Here's new pictures of me and of my son.


No comments: