Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Works for me Wednesday

Well, ever since I was considering starting a blog I was really excited about joining Works For Me Wednesday and guess what day it is today? Yup!

Today's tips are supposed to be about online stores/shopping. I cannot tell you how much i luv shopping and shopping online, where I can shop in my pj's, with no bra on and with 2 different slippers is just the icing of a very big, very gooey chocolate cake. (Well...so what if that's what I'm wearing right at this moment? :P )

Back to the topic at hand; my recommendation for online store is Amazon. I adore Amazon. Not only because they have so many things for sale (so many) but also because once you're a customer they have the "Treasure Box" which has different really marked down specials and deals for you everyday. I really like buying books from Amazon as well because they are usually lower than at the bookstore and I've gotten lots of hardcover books for paperback prices. So that's what works for me!
Take a peek at Shannon's website(http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com) for more great tips.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

This site is invaluable for Amazon (and other stores) http://www.priceprotectr.com/

Register your purchases and they will notify you if the price drops within 30 days. If so you just request a refund of the difference. I just got $16 back!