Thursday, July 9, 2009

I've come back from the dead...yet again :)

I know it's been forever that I've been gone but I'm back and this time hopefully for good. I'm currently living with my parents in their basement which they graciously fixed up for me and my kids into a pseudo mini apartment and we are VERY grateful. I have had a baby girl since I started this blog about a year ago (or more) She is currently 9 months old.

I have had A LOT of ups and downs since that time as well, I've gone from being fine and in a relationship to single and very depressed to stronger than ever and engaged. I am still working in an elementary school and while the pay sucks the hours are great, the job is great, the people are great and summers off are definitely great.

I think that is all that I will be writing for now but I will have to keep reminding myself to try and come back at least every couple of days if not more often.

Thanks to anybody who reads about me and my life :)

No comments: