Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I'm baaacckk....

I'm back from the dead yet again. Not sure for how long this time but I'm sure that it doesn't really matter as I don't think anyone reads this blog. I think I'm writing for myself, writing therapy...since real therapy didn't stick this time around. Go figure. Whatever it is, if it makes me feel good without hurting others it can't be bad, right? So, I'm 32 and I'm a mother of a 13 year old boy and a 5 year old girl. They are the loves of my life. Period. The end. I separated from the "Hubby" last year. I didn't cheat on him, he didn't cheat on me...it just dissolved. Or he might say that I dissolved it, and maybe I did, but I just couldn't keep going anymore. Maybe it was me, maybe it was him, maybe my mental-emotional state at the time...who knows. Whatever it was, I couldn't be one more day in the relationship. I killed a lot of things with my decision but I think we are both over the days where we wake up lamenting what happened. We've moved on with our lives. He got a hot new girlfriend and I got meds...and a new boyfriend too :) I live in a big old house with my brothers and parents and kids...one big happy, for sure (except on the rare occasions when it's not). We all help each other out, they definitely help me out BIG time when it comes to my kids...especially my parents. They had already retired to Mexico when they realized that they missed us greatly. They came to visit at the end of last year and haven't gone back since. Who am I to kick out my loving parents who love to babysit my kids and cook for me and take care of me? Nobody, that's who. And I love them and they love me. I still love photography, still love to read, love crafts and card-making and artsy stuff in general. And while I'm not as in good shape as I was last year, I am bound and determined to get healthier. So that's my life in a nutshell for now.

No comments: